The Diploma of Information Technology is a comprehensive and most updated IT Skill development program. It adds new dimension to take knowledge of all the qualified personnel in their respective field of business, commerce, medicine, agriculture, engineering and computing itself meet employers demands all over the world. A student completing this course will be able to start his/ her career as a professional. This program , affiliated to the KPK board of Technical Education, is designed to meet all the requirements used in the field of Computer Science.
|Duration: 6 months (For each semester). Schedule: 3 hrs daily (5 days a week)|
. Information & Communication Technology
.Office automation 2007 (word/excel/PowerPoint)
.Computer Programs C/C++
.Introduction to database
. E-Commerce & web technology
.Graphics Design (Coral Draw , Photoshop, In page)
Why DIT form BRAINS
1) Highly Qualified MS/M.sc Faculty
2) Well established computer labs having multimedia facility
3) Hostel facility available
4) Co-Curriculum activities including functions, seminars, games etc.
5) Well established library having more than 8000 books
6) Complete & standard preparatory materials having notes, Cd’s etc.
7) Large Examination all for Internal & External exams
After successful completion of DIT diploma
a. 50% Discount in CCNA
b. 50% Discount in MCITP
c. 50% Discount in Civil Certificate.
Affiliations with BTE Peshawar
CCNA Routing and Switching
The Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Routing and switching curriculum is designed for student who are seeking entry-level ICT Jobs or Plan to pursue more specialized ICT skills.
CCNA Routing and Switching provides comprehensive coverage of networking topics, from fundamentals to advanced application and services, with opportunities for hands-on practical experience and career skills.
Students will be prepared to take the cisco CCENT certification exam after completing a set of two courses and the CCNA routing and switching certification exam after completing a set of four courses.
Features and benefits
The CCNA Routing and switching curriculum offers the following features and benefits.
1) Students learn the basics of routing, switching and advance technologies to prepare for the CCENT and CCNA certification exams, networking related degree programs, and entry-level careers.
2) The language used to describe networking concepts is designed to be easily understand by.
3) Learners at all levels and embedded interactive activities help reinforce comprehension.
4) Courses emphasize critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and the practical application of skill.
5) Multimedia learning tools, include videos, games, and quizzes, address a variety of learning styles and promote increased knowledge retention.
6) Hands-on labs and Cisco packet tracer simulation base learning activities help student decelop critical thinking and complex problem solving skills
7) Embedded assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills
CCNA Routing and switching teaches comprehensive networking concepts, from network applications, to the protocols and services provided to those applications by the lower layers of the network. Students will progress from basic networking to more complex enterprise and theoretical networking models later in the curriculum. There are four courses in the recommended sequence.
- Introduction to Network
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Scaling Networks
- Connecting networks
In each course, Networking Academy students will learn technology conpets with the support of interactive media and apply and practice this knowledge through a series of hands-on and simulated activates that reinforce their learning.
CCNA Other Courses
. CCNA (10 Weeks) course
. CCNP (8 Weeks) course
. CCNA Security (10 Weeks) course
. MS OFFICE Advance
. MS, Windows, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPointm Internet (6 Weeks)
. Networking Program:
.MCITP (10 weeks)
.MCSE (8 Weeks)
. Database Programs:
. Oracle Developer (8 Weeks)
.Oracle DBA (Weeks)
. Web Designing:
. HTML,DHTML (6 weeks)
. Web Development:
. HTML, DHTML, JAVA Scriptm PHP, Ajex, & JQuery (8 Weeks)
. Joomla, WordPress with PHP (6 Weeks)
. Corel Draw, Inpage & Adobe Photosho (6 Weeks)
. Auto CAD 2D, 3D (6 weeks)
. SAP (4 weeks)
. Land Survey (8 weeks)
. Quantity Survey(4 weeks)
. Primavera (4 weeks)
. Project Management (4 weeks)
. 3D Sudio Max (4 weeks)
. Eagle Point(4 weeks)
. Certificate in Civil(20 weeks)
. Advance Accounting (6 weeks)
.Peah Tree (4 weeks)
. Quick Book (6 weeks)
. Certificate in Accounting (12 weeks)