BRAINS Institute Peshawar
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for Admissions to the Intermediate, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs
How to Apply
You can apply for admission in the BRAINS Institute through any of the following processes:
1. Online Application:
• You can apply online through the online form available at our website https://www.brains.edu.pk through the following procedure:
• Download the fillable pdf form available at the Institute website.
• Fill the admission form and take the print of the same.
• Attach photocopies of all the required documents (SSC DMC and Certificate, F.Sc DMC, Character Certificate, CNIC / Form B, Domicile Certificate and three photographs) with the admission form and submit it in the Admission office or send it through post at the BRAINS Institute, Phase III Chowk, Hayatabad, and Peshawar.
2. Paper Application:
The candidates can obtain the Admission form along with Prospectus from the BRAINS Institute. The Students have to follow the instructions given on the admission form, fill the form and submit in the Admission office along with required documents before the closing date.
In case of any query Students can contact the BRAINS admission office on 0336-5700036 or visit our Website.
3. MERIT BASE:
Admission to any program in this Institute shall be made strictly on Merit base and will be equally open to both Boys and Girls
The institute offers both the MERIT & NEED BASED Scholarships which are applicable through prescribed forms and certain deadlines as per official announcements.
The candidates can obtain the requisite Scholarship Form from Admission Office, fill the same and attach all the requisite documents and submit it to the Program Coordinator for further necessary action of the Scholarship Committee.
5. Scrutiny of the documents & Interviews:
After Scrutiny of the documents, candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the committee for final decision